Double flap backwater valve
What distinguishes us
Devices have two independent protective covers which are beneficial during back flow because the pressure affecting the first flap is not immediately transferred to the other.
- Karmat double flap backwater valves are equipped with an innovative chromium-nickel lever guard, which constitutes additional security.
- These are the only valves with two flaps equipped with two levers for manual closing available on the market. It enables fast evaluation of proper operation of both flaps. The easy change of both levers from opening position A to closing position B and back means that both flaps work properly in the valve and it is not necessary to carry out any additional maintenance operations.
- The possibility to check proper operation of both flaps is a great advantage of such a technical solution.
Double flap backwater valve
Karmat backwater valves are devices in which the flaps are equipped with chromium - nickel protective guards securing the flap and gasket against rats and its sliding during sewage flow. It is a very important feature in places particularly exposed to rodents’ attempts to pass through. Their installation is advisable in regions prone to repetitive backflow of sewage.
The Karmat company possesses 15 products which have been reserved in the Polish Patent Office.
Comfort and safety
Double flap backwater valves have smooth internal surfaces suitably profiled which causes its self-cleaning and prevents collection of sediments. This also enables undisturbed sewage flow while maintaining a complete and unnarrowed clearance of pipes in which they are installed
- Effective rodent protection
- The guard protecting the flap as well as all mounting elements (screws, nuts and washers) are made from chromium-nickel
- KARMAT backwater valves are equipped with a manual closure lever
- Changing of the lever from OPEN position A to CLOSED position B causes a complete arrest of sewage backflow
changing of the lever from OPEN position A to CLOSED position B causes a complete arrest of sewage backflow
Karmat double flap backwater valves are equipped with an innovative chromium-nickel lever guard , which constitutes additional security
Advantage of the Karmat Backwater valve
Karmat backwater valves operate automatically and do not require any external power supply. Any operations related to the device’s use are very simple and possible to be carried out by any user.
- Carefour production
- Only the Highest quality polimer used in prodaction
- The device’s interior with its smooth surface properly profiled, protects against sediment collection and grants complete and undisturbed sewage flow
- Use of anti-flooding devices for rooms located on the lower floors is required by obligatory regulations to technical conditions that are be satisfied by building codes
- Gaskets have been manufactured from a rubber of high resistance to atmospheric influences and to aging
use of anti-flooding devices for rooms located on the lower floors is required by obligatory regulations to technical conditions that are be satisfied by building codes
Our company uses 100% of the raw material this way, zero post-production waste is created
Owing to its construction the Karmat backwater valve may successfully replace an access pipe installed in the outlet of sanitary sewage pipes from buildings.
Backwater valves are installed in horizontal sewage pipes before they exit a building or sewage drain outside the building before its connection to an external network. They are also installed in inspection chambers made of concrete or plastic. Backwater valves are made of high-quality polypropylene (PP), a very durable and environment-friendly material. Polypropylene is resistant to the effects of aggressive chemicals and hot sewage (up to 95°C). Movable construction elements of valves are made of a material strengthened with fiberglass.